Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter was a bad time for me.

I guess I should have used some simpler method to save you ungrateful scumbags. The flood idea worked pretty well; good on Noah for getting all those animals on board. Dying on the cross was really just an idea I had when I was feeling a bit almighty. It's funny how you come up with ideas that you regret after you've made the grand statement,
"I'm going to die on a cross to save mankind!"
I should have kept my mouth shut. To be honest, I'd had a couple of wines at the time.
I should have just said,
"I'm going to save mankind by leading an invincible army!"
Something like that, or maybe,
"Follow me and there will always be plenty of wine because I can make it out of water!"
Ah well, it's easy to be wise after the event.
I always feel a little vulnerable at Easter. There are too many old memories I guess.

6 comments:

  1. Repent and promise not to do it again, and all will be forgiven.

    1252? HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be grateful that this isn't taking place during the Old Testament. Look, Easter is a bad time for me, so don't push your luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Repent and promise not to do it again, and all will be forgiven."


    Your primary philosophy, I believe.
    RSVP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the hairs on your head are counted.
    You're really starting to annoy me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good; dealer of mythical philosophies and downright lies.

    ps I don't have many hairs on my head. So it shouldn't take you too long to count. Even intellectually challenged as you are.

    Remember:

    "Repent and promise not to do it again, and all will be forgiven."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I throw a bible in your general direction.

    ReplyDelete