Saturday, June 11, 2011

Here is Richard (of RBB)'s Saturday Post.

Sold to the couple with two double basses!

We've paid off our mortgage! Okay, we still owe a bit at the moment on other things and most of our appliances have broken down, but we've paid off our house!
Okay, it may not be a mansion and it may be in Nuova Lazio, but we own it!

I'm going to see Sonny Rollins tonight. Sonny was born Theodore Walter Rollins in 1930. I don't know where he got the name Sonny, but I do know that, around 1955, he picked up the nickname "Newk" because he looked like the Brooklyn Dodgers' pitcher Don Newcombe. Well, there you go.
Bob Cranshaw will be on bass.
I'm off to get a tyre shortly. Enjoy your Saturday.

 

3 comments:

  1. God (sorry dad) you're a dick THE CURMUDGEON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even realise Sonny was still alive.

    I hope you've had a great night.

    ReplyDelete