Monday, June 13, 2011

Hi sinners.

I regret to report that, due to technical difficulties, Richard (of RBB) is still unable to post on his blog. He says he updated to Google 9, or something, and this might be causing the problem. He's welcome to post here until things are fixed. Actually it's doing wonders for my site views! At the time of writing this site has had 1537 views - not bad for a Christian site! Well, to be honest, I try to avoid the Christian label because it always conjures up images of the old days; and lions.
Richard (of RBB) tells me that all is well with his practice. He's planning on really pushing his solo repertoire; whatever that means.
It's good to see Second Fiddle fishing. I told my apostles I'd make them fishers of men. That doesn't mean I asked them to be gay. I was telling them, in a cool way, to expand my flock. Though, don't get me wrong, being gay is fine. A lot of Christians waste too much bloody time thinking about the gay issue and making decisions about what is right and wrong, when that's really my job. Look, all love is natural. Just go for it.
I say,
"Gay is okay."
There's a slogan for you. I have a knack of coming up with good slogans, probably because I'm the Son of God.
That's it for this morning, I'm off to try to convert TwistedScottishBastard.
See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Ri ... Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just going to take a shower Angry Jesus. Does the water tend to be too hot or too cold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just run it on hot for about a minute and then bring up the cold. There are towels in the little cupboard. Can you open the window, when you have finished, to let the steam out?

    ReplyDelete