Saturday, June 18, 2011

God the Father certainly didn't invent crappy posts!

What has happened to Richard (of RBB)? There was a time when people waited for his latest thoughts, but now we get crap like this. I've decided to use my godly powers to block Richard (of RBB) from posting on his site, until I see evidence that he actually has something to say.
I now say,
"Richard (of RBB) you are blocked from Richard's Bass Bag - THE BLOG! God's will be done. However, I will still allow you to comment. I am a very just God, aren't I!"

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Smackdown... the wrestling matches...though I could be wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angry Jesus, I'm here to ask you to give me my blog back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start Richard. First open a line of communication. Next you need to get intelligence about where he is camped, his defenses ... maybe you could send TSB on a night mission.

    ReplyDelete