Sunday, September 16, 2012

Proof of God's existence.

People often ask why God just doesn't come out and say,
"Here I am."
This is basically because God is a bit embarrassed by some of you.








Well, quite a lot of you actually. There are many of you who don't measure up to His likeness.
As your Heavenly Father He is disappointed. He gave you everything. Well, nearly everything until Adam stuffed up. Still, He gave you quite a bit - including the 'in His own image' thing. Deep fried foods and alcohol were a mistake. Dad blames me for turning water into wine, but, in my defence, I never turned fruit into deep fried food. I never even conceived a pineapple ring covered in batter.
God is basically ashamed of a lot of you and that's why He just doesn't come out and say,
"Okay, here I am. I made everything you see, everything you can smell and touch."
Maybe you all need to get your combined act together if you want proof of the existence of Dad.

3 comments:

  1. The only reason I can think of why Angry Jesus included my photo is because he wanted a thinking kind of guy in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Phillip, but I don't think that is why you're there.

    ReplyDelete