Saturday, September 11, 2010

Okay, let's kick things off with a parable.

A parable is a little story like thingy I sometimes use because some of my flock are too bloody thick to see the obvious.
Here goes:
There was a guy planting seeds in a field (me). I, I mean the guy, planted good quality seed. Some bastard sent a lot of crows to eat the seeds. This really buggered up the planting. The guy gets his servants to chase the crows away. The bastard I mentioned would probably be Satan, or some other extremely unpleasant low life. Or maybe another farmer who kept crows.
It doesn't really matter who the crows are; they're just bloody crows. I suppose they could be lost souls.
Anyway, the point is this...
Some bastards try to stuff things up by sending crows. Here's my message to bad bastards - don't do that, but if you must, don't use crows because I don't like them.

Hey thanks to my mate Jesh for fishing up this story for me.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, now I understand how the whole Christian thing works. Why didn't someone think to explain it all so simply before?
    Bin Hire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes The The it's The The enough The The to make me think The The about becoming The The a Christian, The The I don't The The like crows The The either.
    The The The Guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just shot back into the past to watch this parable live.
    Good work Angry Jesus.
    Different Time Zone Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely a great post. Angry Jesus, you have a way with words. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete