Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Newer Testament (Part II)

1.5 People need a sign. I don't know why but people like signs. Signs are pretty easy to do. I'm not really talking about a sign like this.
More like this.
1.6 Yes, I like that one. It's sort of symbolic. It has that crucifix link - people will get the idea of who it is from.
1.7 Though this one could work too.
You know - don't eat the apple!
1.8 Maybe I could just go on TV?
1.9 No. People don't really believe TV anymore - too many bloody reality shows.
2.0 Maybe I should work through a blog. A simple blog... not too popular and not with a religious theme. I'll use my godly powers to find one.
Ah, this one looks interesting!

11 comments:

  1. Don't you do plagues of frogs any more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Gorilla, and I don't talk to big animals - well, not since Adam bit that bloody apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know like Jonah was 3 days in the whale so to the son of man was 3 days in the earth. That was the only sign you were prepared to give the pharasees... remember now Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cause I remember! I was testing you... and you passed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I wonder if you you really are Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somtimes I too wonder who he is. Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rich, we don't hear much of you on this site. Are you a believer too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richard (of RBB) is destined to burn in Hell's fires; which is a shame because we get on really well.

    ReplyDelete