Friday, August 31, 2012

Honour the third commandment, for my sake!

Okay, there's too much swearing in the world right now. It's like bloody people have forgotten where to find adjectives and exclamations.
I don't really mind the 'f' word, but it's when people use my friggin' name when they stuff up, or are angry.
If I hit my finger with a hammer, I don't pick up a phone book, find a random name and say it.
I don't turn to page 154, scroll down with my finger, and stop at one name.
"Francis-Smythe, Jeremy. Hey, I'll use that. Jeremy Francis-Smythe!"

I mean, I don't even know the guy. Why would I want to say his name because I am pissed off?
Read the old testament, morons made in my image, in those days we didn't piss around. Dad, mum (aka the holy spirit - nothing to do with the fact that she drinks a bit too much) and I didn't take shit from anyone. Well, we're getting back to that approach in my new book - The Newer Testament; it's designed to replace that PC follow up to the old testament.
So watch it, you lot of pathetic followers who just happen to look a bit like me, the mamby pamby bloody days are over.

4 comments:

  1. The Irish say "Jaysus", so maybe they deserve a bit of leeway on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, because they drink too much piss and do stupid things.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. To be fair, they have supplied me with lots of priests and nuns.

      Delete