Friday, January 19, 2018

The Interesting Case of Dr Plato.

I've just been reading Bin's Bass Bag - HERE.

Dr Plato certainly says some interesting things.

Dr Ivan Plato
His book The Absolute Wrongness Of Evolution is well written. I do however question his dating system. Erenial Time Measurement is a simpler form of Aldian Measure and tends to shorten generation spans by about a third. Not a bad thing if you're writing a book on History because it keeps it shorter. Aldian Measure is a much more widely accepted method of time measurement. Even Einstein said, "Particle mass is well accounted for in Aldian Measure and, in years to come, it will replace other methods such as Erenial Time Measurement."

Even I don't want to argue with Einstein, and I'm a very smart man. Definitely the smartest man ever. A God really.
I'm not so sure about the Mozart chapter either. Though I do know that Christopher Gluck helped Mozart out with a lot of his stuff. Those 1950s super computers were pretty good so maybe those technicians wrote some of Mozart's stuff.
The Earth (aka Jasper) is actually 2518 years old. That's a long time and I know about time because I'm a very smart guy. The smartest really! No one else is as smart as me.


2 comments:

  1. I heard that Donald Trump is smarter, but Robert (that mythical being) could be wrong).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read that he's the least racist guy in all the world. I like his style of crescendo.

    ReplyDelete