Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Facts about The Universe.

The Universe was invented (by God the Father) as a place to put everything. Heaven, Hell and Limbo are on different dimensions. This means that people of the future won't be able to get to Heaven using a space rocket. The Universe is full of positives and negatives - good and evil. The most evil entity is Satan.


Black holes were invented by him. Then there are crows. Crows do Satan's work.
                                  
They are sort of the opposite of my angels. I gave mankind servants to help in the fight against evil.

Man has reason to be thankful and to praise God.
Some of my creation don't get the picture. I'm talking about realising that I am the boss.
The man in the picture below has not attended church in a very long time. His problem is that he doesn't understand The Universe.
In an effort to save him (you've got to admine my for trying so hard), I'll spell out, for him, what he needs to know about The Universe:
1) God (I'm part of that franchise.) made it.
2) People in The Universe will eventually finish up in Heaven or Hell or Limbo.
3) It pays to praise me regularly if you don't fancy a long, long time in Hell.

There, it's really that simple.

4 comments:

  1. Angry Jesus, no-one is above the law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now we have 13 commandments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It pays to praise me regularly if you don't fancy a long, long time in Hell."

    Oh, I see. Gone is the loving God, it's a case of worship me or burn in Hell?

    I didn't realise that you and dad were so insecure that you needed constant praise. You're as bad as a 5 year old, with I suspect, similar morals.
    Grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW,
    Someone's got it right.

    see: http://www.hecklerspray.com/elton-john-thinks-jesus-was-a-big-homosexual/201043957.php

    ReplyDelete