Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wo ho 5 stars in Richard (of RBB) blog audit!

Ever wonder why that old chap The Curmudgeon looks so grim?


Simple, he struggles to get a pass rate for his blog on the RBB blog audit - HERE.

And who took out five stars?

Me, me, me,
me, me, me,
me, me, me,
me, me, me!
God (Dad) I adore me, just like the rest of you!

Let he who is without 5 stars cast the first stone, The Curmudgeon!


Not that you'll probably hit anything, with those old tired arms.

Oops, am I being humble in victory?

NO!

Get the point, in the Old Testament Dad was never humble.


We put up with less shit back then, and I liked it that way.
And now I have five stars.
All is good with your crummy little world.

6 comments:

  1. I don't need a stone to destroy you matey.
    All it takes is logic and good old common sense and then you just disappear.
    Gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the point is that He is here blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I refer you to that 'point' on the end of Bin Hire's fence post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basic kiwi humour. You could use that in the Taita Tavern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget the humour, I'd probably need the sharpened fence post if I was in the Taita Tavern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To order a beer? Stop being so precious.

    ReplyDelete