Monday, September 25, 2017

A sign from us.

When it gets windy that means that either dad or I am angry or, in this case, a bit pissed off.

This is what I did when National
won the far north electorate in
New Zealand.
Okay, not a big gesture but do you get the seat metaphor?

As you know we are gods of the whole world. You'd think we wouldn't be too worried about a piddly little country like New Zealand, but I have a few blogging friends there. I know The Curmudgeon won't be too pleased that his electorate has gone blue. He's a guy who has lost his faith so maybe I'm poking him a bit. My loyal servant Robert voted blue in a previous election so I made his electorate blue for him this time. No need to thank me Robert.

I don't like Mondays. For one thing there are less people actually worshiping me. Maybe we need compulsory mass on Mondays too?

Well, that's it from me today. This has been one of my milder posts.

6 comments:

  1. I always thought you were full of wind AG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the chair on my deck that blew over is much more substantial than that 'fake' chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just a bloody chair! Nothing like a brick wall or a lightning bolt. Harden up. Wait until you get to The Last Judgement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete