Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Who's the boss? You're looking at him.

Il capo.
So Richard (of RBB) is heading up north and has left me in charge.*
So, for the next while I'll be:
a) running the universe and
b) keeping an eye on our blogging community.

I've decided to instigate a few rules for the blogging community:
  1. all bloggers will adore me
  2. no other people trying to be in charge
  3. no coveting another blogger's woman (or man)
  4. no stealing livestock from other bloggers
  5. everyone will attend Mass on Sunday
  6. no wanking 
  7. no playing Westlife songs on the violin
  8. all bloggers will read the bible, or at least a few pages
  9. no starting any religions
  10. write blogs only after wine and not beer.

I HAVE SPOKEN.


And by 'God' I mean me. AJ









* he said that The Curmudgeon can be my alter boy

3 comments: