Saturday, December 23, 2017

How the bloody hell are you supposed to get 2017 candles on a cake?

I guess you just need a very big cake!

That's the Bass Bagging Confederation who made the cake
standing behind it, but which idiot wrote Chinese all over it?
Ah, I'll never forget my humble beginnings but haven't I done well!

Right from the start people knew I was special.
People have told me that I cried a lot as a baby and that's how I came to be called Angry Jesus. The Christ bit got added a little later. It was when I was rounding up the apostles.


Yeah, people say I'm an angry guy but it was hard work trying to save souls.


Then Judas really let the side down.

"Fuck that traitor Judas!
He should be up here!"
Fortunately Baxter eventually got me down.

Baxter.

"I wouldn't waste your time praying,
it was good old Baxter who got me down.
Baxter and I eventually scuttled off and made it look like I'd risen from the dead.


Baxter said they'd never fall for a story like that but I reminded him how they bought the Noah's Ark idea.

So here I am at nearly 2017 and still looking good.

Nearly 2017 and
no grey hairs.
Well, except for the ones around my balls.

Enjoy my birthday.





8 comments:

  1. It's not his birthday yet. He might not make it to Monday.
    His father is dead according to Nietzsche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nietzsche has reconsidered this.
    He sighted a book which showed that children are children after a few weeks and now believes in God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who has a name like 'Nietzsche'? Unless he's a Nazi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, let's all remember whose birthday it is tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't come to your party AJ but we had a good day in Napier.
    You, being omnipient and everything will understand. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes,yes,yes of course I knew what you were doing, saying and thinking.
    Love everyone is what I say.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete