Saturday, December 2, 2017

Who is this wanker who calls himself The Religious Curmudgeon?


Me am I angry! Why, because he has made up shit about me on his blog.
So, what do I know about him?
  • He's a fat little bastard.
  • He drinks wine.
  • He doesn't seem to like Robert (one of my flock).
  • He dresses like a friar but takes pot shots at my church.
  • He has a bad taste in household furniture.
  • He wears a stupid hat - no clothes sense.
  • He going straight to Hell when he dies - no need for any judgement day fella because you've been fast tracked!
So he does this mock interview with me involving some krout who looks a bit like Brad Pitt.
What a bunch of utter shit!

Some weird krout who was into
looking at ink blots. Kinky Bastard!

I blame those 10 old men at The Curmudgeon Inc.

This one, one of the youngest among them,
is called The Make Up Silly Shit Curmudgeon.
I wouldn't mind betting that The Make Up Silly Shit Curmudgeon was somehow behind all this because The Religious Curmudgeon looks like he is frequently too pissed to be of much harm - unless maybe to altar boys.

I'd just say to this bunch of old men who sound like they are regularly attending Masons,
THE END OF YOUR EVIL CLUB IT NIGH!


Alas, where is Baxter when I really need him?

Baxter


4 comments:

  1. Thanks AJ -The Make Up Silly Shit Curmudgeon is just what I've been looking for.
    You don't scare me by the way as I know that you'll be busy for the next 3 or 4 weeks answering letters and prayers from all the little Roberts out there.
    Do you ever get sick of being born again (and again, and again etc)

    THE RELIGIOUS CURMUDGEON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming to solve this problem the only way I know. Better have your sword ready!
    Baxter (he of biblical fame)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Baxter. Slay all of these sinners but please take out The Religious Curmudgeon first! What a cunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me! It's bloody hard work running a bloody religion!

    ReplyDelete